Sunday 10 August 2008

Diet Update

I haven't done an update on how my diet is going for quite a long time, I'm pleased to say that I have now lost 28lbs and am over halfway to my goal weight! I still attend the Weight Watcher meetings regularly - they really help me keep focused.

The weight's coming off very slowly recently, these last 3 weeks I've only lost half a pound each week. But it's still a loss and they say it's best coming off slowly. It's hard at times, my social life tends to be mainly centred around going out for meals, but I'm managing that fairly well.

People are really noticing now and it's always encouraging when people comment on the weight loss. I still feel motivated so - watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. Well done! You are doing great! I won't recognise you in September... :)

    ReplyDelete