Friday 16 January 2009

No Line On The Horizon - Official Tracklisting and Cover Image

U2 have announced the tracklisting for their new album, here's it is:

1. No Line On The Horizon
2. Magnificent
3. Moment of Surrender
4. Unknown Caller
5. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight
6. Get On Your Boots
7. Stand Up Comedy
8. Fez – Being Born
9. White As Snow
10. Breathe
11. Cedars Of Lebanon


Get On Your Boots, the first single from the album, will be available for download on February 15, and a "normal" release the next day.

The album cover is an image by Japanese artist Hiroshi Sugimoto (more info on him here). I really like the cover, love it's intriguing, mysterious, minimalist feel and it's a brave concept not to have the title or name of the band on the front.

1 comment:

  1. I like the cover too. In fact I think it´s the best U2 cover since Achtung Baby. It came as a pleasant surprise because I hadn´t expected something daring like that from U2 any more. The reduced, minimalistic design is the complete opposite of the cluttered mess of HTDAAB´s cover. Let´s hope the music will live up to the package ... ;-)

    ReplyDelete