Wednesday 21 January 2009

The Brit Awards - We're Going To Be In The Sound!

OMG I can hardly believe it's true but we are going to The Brit Awards! We'd been having trouble finding out where to buy tickets for The Brits and I just happened to check Ticketmaster this morning and tickets were on sale for the event! After frantic, and sometimes illegible, emails to Debbi to check if she was ok with me booking, I went for it. I can hardly believe that we are going to see u2 play live in four weeks! Now, pass me the tranquillisers ......

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I can't believe it either. I thought we would have to wait for the tour to see our boys! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - awesome for you guys. can't wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Congratulations! :-) If you meet Bono tell him it's time to lose those idiotic shades. He'd look so smart with "real" spectacles. :-)

    ReplyDelete