Saturday 6 February 2010

Someone Stop Me!

Ever since I was a toddler I've loved shoes.  My mother told me that from a very young age if I got new shoes I would keep them on and even go to bed in them.  Recently my shoe obsession has got a bit out of hand.  I bought a pair of warm comfy boots during our month long freezing snap, a great buy my tootsies were lovely and warm in them. 

Then I got a bargain in the sale of a great pair of shoes that were £55 for £16, well, at such a bargain price I just HAD to buy them didn't I?  

I trawled the Net and found a wonderful pair of walking boots at half price.  Well, seeing I enjoy walking with my Dachshund boys so much they were perfect, so I got them. 

Then I found a lovely pair of going out shoes at less than half price so I had to buy them too.  Then just a couple of days ago I saw a gorgeous pair of ankle boots at half price, I didn't have a pair of ankle boots so, really, it was meant to be wasn't it?  I bought them.

But I must stop now, really I must!  I will NOT buy any more footwear!

No comments:

Post a Comment