Saturday 3 October 2009

Tour Jitters!

More dates are coming onsale for the U2 360 2010 European Tour and I'm getting jittery! This time I think we will be approaching getting the tickets differently. I'm not re-subscribing to get a presale, I think it's disgusting that they are making fans do that when things are hard for ordinary people financially and I'm not going along with it. So, we'll probably be going the route of public sales and red zone. At the 2nd London and Glasgow you could buy tickets on the day at the stadiums, so I think we will be ok. It's just a bit weird doing it this way after all the years of getting most of our tickets via the fan club. But hey, who needs U2.com?!

1 comment:

  1. I've just seen the ticket prices for Vienna: http://www.u2tour.de/news/article4360.html

    Sorry, but if that is indicative of the ticket prices here the've lost me. I'm not going to spend that much money on any show of any artist.

    ReplyDelete