Wednesday 8 July 2009

A Dog In A Suitcase!

Well I'm off to Nice soon for a weeks holiday and my first U2 360 gig, it 's the start of my tour. I'm so excited I could burst! I've never been to Nice before and it's a place I've always wanted to see. And of course the concert is eagerly awaited! I've looked a little at reviews but tried not to learn too much about what has been happening on stage so far. Started my packing tonight and a little dog called Pepsi decided he wanted to be part of my luggage! See the photo below, think he's trying to tell me something? LOL!

I'll be taking my netbook with me so may try to update the blog while I'm away. Keep checking my tweets on Twitter as I'll be updating on there too.


3 comments:

  1. Aww whats he like! So sweet

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! Hopefully we'll see you ladies in Dublin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Dawn, Pep's such a sweetie!

    Thanks c. Hope to see you as well in Dublin.

    ReplyDelete