Monday 7 April 2008

U2 24 Hours!

Found great site for U2 fans that I thought I'd tell you about, it features streaming U2 videos 24 hours a day! The content is very varied there, there'll definitely be something for everyone -here's what last weekend's schedule was:

Documentary: The Making of Vertigo;

Live Concert: U2 Live @ Irving Plaza (NY 2000 Elevation Promo Tour)
Setlist: Beautiful Day, Elevation / Steppin' Stone (snippet), Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of, I Remember You, New York, I Will Follow, Desire, The Ground Beneath Her Feet, Mysterious Ways / Sexual Healing (snippet), One / Walk On (snippet), All I Want Is You, Bad / Ruby Tuesday (snippet) // encores: 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, Won't Get Fooled Again;

Official U2 Video: In God's Country;

U2 Duets: U2 & Rem performing One;

Early U2: Life on distant planet (1979)

Movie Special: Sightings of Bono.

To view go to:
http://www.mogulus.com/u2star you'll find it hard to tear yourself away!

No comments:

Post a Comment